Greenbrier County Schools: Enroll with Us!
Families that wish to enroll their child in Greenbrier County Schools may do so at their home school, determined by attendance zone. Not sure about your attendance zone? Please contact our transportation office at 304-647-6461.
- PRE-K ENROLLMENT - CALL 304-647-7105
- VIRTUAL SCHOOL ENROLLMENT - CALL 304-647-6470
- HOMESCHOOL ENROLLMENT - CALL 304-647-6466
What to Bring
- Two Proofs of Residency
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Five Year Physical (Kindergarten)
- Relevant Physicals ( Grades 1 - 12)
- Last Dental Exam
- Child's Social Security Card
- Custody Papers, if applicable
- Name & Address of Previous School
After completing the online application, families should plan to attend our Enrollment Fair on Saturday, April 6, 2019, at the WV State Fairgrounds. The fair is from 10 AM to 5 PM. It will take approximately one hour to complete paperwork and register. Please bring your child (if possible) so screenings can be completed. Families should bring the following documents to the fair:
1. State-issued birth certificate
2. Social Security card
3. Two proofs of residency
4. most recent physical and immunization record
6. proof of income (2018 W-2s or 2018 Tax Return)
7. insurance card
Complete registration folders received by April 6, 2019, can expect a status letter to be mailed the first week of June. Please notify the Universal Pre-K office at 304-647-7105 if any information changes or to make an appointment for assistance completing an application.
Parents may contact Nancy Hanna, Director of Early Childhood Education, at 304-647-6470 with any questions regarding Pre-K registration.
Parents enrolling their child in Kindergarten should bring the following documents:
1. State issued Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Two proofs of Residency
4. Five Year Physical and Immunization Record
5. Last Dental Exam
6. Custody papers if Applicable
Parents may contact Lynne Bostic, Director of Elementary Education, at 304-647-6470 with any questions regarding Kindergarten registration